Rent a Lot on South Jersey's Egg Harbor River Resort... designed especially for your Tiny Home!
We have a home for your tiny home!
Do you already own a tiny home? Or maybe you are going to invest in a tiny home but you need a location to put it. Consider the Egg Harbor River Resort! We have lots available to rent, and we'd love to have you in our community.
Our lot rentals include:
- Large, heavily wooded lots (50'x70')
- Permission to build a deck (no fencing).
- Free boat storage (can be up to a $1,000 yearly value).
- Free parking for travel trailers, commercial vehicles, etc.
- 50 amp electric service hookup (utility bill paid by occupant).
- Includes: water, sewage, and trash removal.
- Free use of recreation hall for personal parties or special occasions.
- Free use of washer and dryer.
- Free separate parking for your extra car, rec vehicles, or commercial vehicles.
- Free Wifi around the resort. Comcast provides our cable service.
- Free top soil for your plantings.
Current annual rate: $4,850 (April 1 - November 1)
Renters are not required to remove their unit in the winter. We can provide services to winterize the home at the season's end.
*Pricing and terms are subject to change at any time without notice. Three month minimum for lot rentals.
The township considers park model homes and tiny homes as transient and therefore does not require property tax on the structure. Since no taxes are being paid on the structure by the lot renter, residents renting lots are not allowed to vote or send children to the public schools using the resort as their permanent home. There are a number of nearby local private schools (St. Vincent de Paul in Mays Landing, St. Joseph's in Somers Point, Principle Academy Charter in Egg Harbor Township, Atlantic Christian School in Egg Harbor Township, etc.) A private P.O. Box can be obtained.
Our community built especially for tiny homes is close to popular attractions in the South Jersey area. Enjoy the fine dining and casinos of Atlantic City, the boardwalk and beach in Ocean City, NJ, the Cape May County Zoo, Mays Landing’s Funny Farm Rescue, Boating and Fishing on The Great Egg Harbor River, countless yoga studios, vegan eateries, wineries, indoor and outdoor shopping, historic towns like Smithville and Cold Spring Village, and so much more.
Schedule an appointment during normal office hours by contacting:
William Gross: 215-252-2581
135 Thompson Lane, Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday by Appointment Only, Friday - Sunday 10am - 4pm